Found 9,421 of over 11K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are great both for the company and medical" (in 840 reviews)
- "Great people and love the workflow" (in 352 reviews)
- "Awesome culture and great people to work with" (in 213 reviews)
- "Great team....... That's about it in this area I wouldn't waste your time working for this company." (in 182 reviews)
- "But at it's roots are the Team Members who make the hotels great." (in 153 reviews)
- "Poor management not enough to tools and equipment to do the right job" (in 416 reviews)
- "Low pay (around $10 with experience) for a lot of headache and stress." (in 414 reviews)
- "Can be long hours and stressful at times" (in 351 reviews)
- "Also salaries are low and for the level of responsibility doesnâ??t really worth the aggravation" (in 304 reviews)
- "Managers were bad at communicating with each other and satff." (in 133 reviews)
- 3.020 Dec 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Carrying out all employee-centric activities well at hotel level; employee benefit is good in terms of staff rate, company equipment, annual leaves.
Quite political in corporate level; you gotta have someone on top management to help you moving up and promotedHilton Response4y
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate your candor. Though we strive to promote a positive working environment, it sounds from your remarks that there could be opportunities for improvement. Please know your comments have been shared with leadership. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
- 4.01 Apr 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Big company with lots of room for growth in different areas.
Corporate, decisions made in head office, feel less important.Hilton Response5y
Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been shared with leadership.
Hilton Reviews FAQs
Hilton has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 10,897 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Hilton to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Hilton employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hilton 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.