Found 2,550 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The hours are flexible and sometimes if there is left over snacks you can have them if there isn't enough customers to give samples to." (in 106 reviews)
- "The people at Sam's Club and the people on my Team are great." (in 92 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and ability to control workload as long as completed within a two week period." (in 91 reviews)
- "flexible schedule, pay checks are accurate" (in 88 reviews)
- "Easy work and good coworkers" (in 22 reviews)
- "Low pay and no time or mileage reimbursement unless you're assigned a store at least 40" (in 166 reviews)
- "Poor Management, I ended up being more of a salesperson instead of a merchandiser" (in 89 reviews)
- "Supervisor can be condescending and very rude" (in 82 reviews)
- "My experience included no training and I was just thrown on the job to figure it out." (in 62 reviews)
- "Part time and no benefits" (in 49 reviews)
- 4.04 Dec 2023Visual Merchandising ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAnnapolis, MD
Create your own schedule and hours
The pay is low, only works as a supplement to other job for me
- 5.011 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Inclusive Environment Company Values Strong Leadership Team Open Communication Collaborative Environment Community Involvement
Our work environment can be fast-paced, which may not suit everyone. However, this dynamic atmosphere provides an incredible opportunity for personal and professional growth. It's a place where you can truly challenge yourself and develop valuable skills
- 5.028 Nov 2023Merchandising RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRancho Cucamonga, CA
They are there when you need help. They treat you well. Pay is normal. Get paid for driving and mileage. You get to work independently.
Wish I had more hours but I knew how many I would have when I started.
- 4.025 Oct 2023Retail MerchandiserCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Really flexible with hours, as long as projects are completed by the due date, the exact day/time doesn’t matter. There are usually hours that are able to be picked up if you want to work additional hours or travel to another area.
Being full time I cover multiple stores, most are around an hour away. The first 60 minutes/40 miles of travel to your first store and from your last are paid, but your 8 hour work day to hit 40 hours just turned into 10 if your store is right on the edge of that hour mark where most of mine are.
- 4.08 Nov 2023Event SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSouthgate, MI
It’s a simple, easy to learn job. 6 hours with a 30 minute lunch. About 3 days a week on average. $15 an hour. Paid training. Get to basically work on your own (a plus for some)! Manager is usually there if you have any questions. Simple, just handing out samples to customers. Sometimes you do no cooking, like handing out trail mix. Sometimes you cook in microwave, oven, or on a stove top. You will usually be asked if you’re comfortable cooking raw meat, if not that’s okay.
Depending on who you are, job is only 3 days on average. Some weeks you’ll be lucky to get more (usually around the holidays). But some weeks you will get less (1-2 days). But definitely about 3 days on average. It’s a very part time job, so if you just want some extra money this is a great job. If you want to be making a real income, you’ll need a second job. Again depends on who you are, you’ll kind of work on your own so not totally able to make close connections with co worker. Sometimes the job can get a little overwhelming if your cooking and you only have so much room on your cart and things can sometimes get messy when preparing. Plus customers sometimes surrounding your cart for samples during it doesn’t help. Some of the Sams Club managers are rude, worried more about us Crossmark employees over small things rather then their own. Also some (not a lot) rude employees with a weird “us vs them” mentality. Had a lady that was mad I grabbed a water out of the break room because I’m not technically a Sams Club employee, even though there was plenty of water in the cooler as well as in the actual store if they needed to grab some more. Also I work at the Sams club location and we have our own office there and use the same break room as them, just a sad strange lady that’s harassed a few of us pretty often.
- 3.09 Nov 2023Sr. Director ITFormer Employee
CROSSMARK, as a corporate culture, is a place to develop good working and personal relationships. My experience was, overall, a positive one and was able to learn a great deal over my years of opportunity there.
CROSSMARK doesn't truly foster innovative thinking or have leadership strong enough to stick with a strategic vision long enough to see it operationalized. They always get distracted by the next shiny object or the next angry client.
- 4.014 Nov 2023Retail MerchandiserCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVisalia, CA
Flexible, getting to know your community, getting to know other communities,
Part-time position, weekends off, pay isn’t that great
- 3.011 Oct 2023Retail MerchandiserCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Schedule is flexible, there's not much supervision and you can do your own thing. Barely anybody in the organization actually cares about anything you're doing so nobody is going to expect you to act like you care about the work or be super peppy.
The apps you use for tracking your time is a joke and they will nickle and dime you on every single second. I have been working for them for several months and I have to call tech support about my time sheet most weeks.2
CROSSMARK Reviews FAQs
CROSSMARK has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,652 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at CROSSMARK to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
58% of CROSSMARK employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CROSSMARK 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.