- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Ritz-Carlton
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ritz-Carlton
- Front Desk Agent (29)
- Server (16)
- SPA Concierge (9)
- Server/Waiter (7)
- Guest Relations (6)
- Concierge (6)
- Intern (5)
- Food and Beverage (5)
- Food Runner (5)
- Food Server (5)
- Loss Prevention (5)
- Supervisor (5)
- Club Concierge (5)
- Server Assistant (4)
- Front Office Supervisor (4)
- Sales Coordinator (4)
- Hostess (4)
- Banquet Server (4)
- Management Trainee (4)
- Pastry Cook (3)
- SPA Attendant (3)
- Internship (3)
- Butler (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Guest Services Agent (3)
- Housekeeper (3)
- Valet (3)
- Massage Therapist (3)
Anonymous Employee in Florida City, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Florida City, FL)
It was wonderful. A LOT to learn but it was a great process. You may have more than one interview but don't be intimidated everyone that works there is wonderful.
- Give me a time where you demonstrated advanced needs?
Anonymous Employee in Santiago
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Santiago) in Jul 2023
They make you 3 interviews in total, and you have to approve one to get the another ones. The first one with the restaurant’s manager, where they ask prepared specific questions about 8 items: creativity, teamwork, work under pressure, stress tolerance, hospitality, problems resolution, initiative and career projection. For every item they ask you to describe one past situation related to the item, tell what did you do in that situation, and then tell the results of said action. Second interview with Food and Beverage manager, who will ask you to speak in english and another questions about work experience and abilities. Third interview with RRHH department, more personal questions about career goals, career choice, hobbies, family and why did you choose to apply to the Ritz-carlton. Finally, you have to send work related documents (dni, criminal record, healthcare, etc.) and one work reference.
- Tell me about one time you had a problem with your team, what you did about that and what results did you get.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Naples, FL) in May 2023
Interview with 4 ladies & gentleman from assistant HR director to Area GM. Great people who love working at RC and their culture and it shows. They are passionate and makes you want to work with them
- Star questions, Forbes standards, about myself, etc.
Anonymous Employee in Dubai
I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Dubai)
Interview is based on introduction, work history and questions about your previous history. Most of the time you are asked to describe situations and how you handled them in the work environment
- Describe a time when you had a challenge with a difficult guest.
I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton
I was asked situational questions about how I handled different experiences and what I would do moving forward. Situations ranging from guests being upset to how to communicate with hotel managers.
- Can you describe a time you handled a guest's complaint and the steps you took to resolve it ?
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton
overall, i had a great experience with the interviews. first, they called me for phone screening and after that, i was invited for 2 interviews. some questions were a bit challenging. they also took the time to give them questions. most questions are related to customer service experience.
- tell me a time you went above and beyond to a customer
Anonymous Employee in Lausanne
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Lausanne) in Mar 2023
primo colloquio eseguito con Placement International. Il secondo con la proprietà. mi hanno fatta sentire a mio agio da subito e durante il colloquio hanno dimostrato segni di apprezzamento e ascolto
- parlami di te, dimmi una situazione in cui hai fatto qualcosa di eccezionale con un cliente
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Singapore) in Mar 2023
Applied on a national job portal. Later contacted by HR to send another application to the official Marriott website so I could progress to answer the online questions to check my suitability for the role. 1 week later I was called in for an online interview, and it was carried out by a front desk leader and an Assistant Manager of Rooms present. Interview questions was purely experiential based questions.
- Describe an example where you helped a colleague in a situation.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in Feb 2023
- Contacto por mal - Agenda entrevista - Entrevista con RH - Entrevista con el jefe directo y director del área - Entrevista con Gerente General - Te dan una prueba de 3 meses para saber si les dan la planta o no
- Experiencia profesional Habilidades Casos en lo que presentaste diversas situaciones por ejemplo con personas que te caen mal pero debes trabajar, cuando tuviste situación de estrés, al realizar algo que no sabías hacer, etc
I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton
First had to do an assessment, then had a phone interview with my manager,and then a video interview with the general manager and human resources Basic questions with mainly a focus on your past experiences
- What is the hardest thing you have had to accomplish?