Found 8,882 of over 15K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work with are great and are the only thing keeping this place together." (in 623 reviews)
- "great culture and most of the colleagues are very knowledgable" (in 515 reviews)
- "benefits are good and high nice" (in 495 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you reach a certain level" (in 461 reviews)
- "Most of the time the work was not exceptionally hard and the pay is good for the area." (in 231 reviews)
- "Low salaries compared to market i.e external NAM paid more than Unilever account controller." (in 388 reviews)
- "Poor management they only hire their friends and family" (in 158 reviews)
- "Slow career progression internally in Unilever" (in 129 reviews)
- "late working hours even on weekdays" (in 128 reviews)
- "Bad manager with no long term view" (in 114 reviews)
- 4.029 Apr 2023Senior Marketing ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHong Kong
Got a strong business acumen skill after working in Unilever
Fast pacing for non-stop campaign
- 2.011 Dec 2022InternshipFormer Employee
Learn a lot by doing many tasks
Team culture is not good, some people are black mouthing managers and other team members all the time...
- 3.025 Mar 2022Business DevelopmentFormer Employee
Diversity of thoughts, mindset, and background. People are nice.
High pressure on business development in a downturn economic environment.
Unilever Reviews FAQs
Unilever has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 15,486 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Unilever to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
86% of Unilever employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Unilever 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.