Found 11,616 of over 17K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and friendly and it's easy to make friends if you are moving there as the majority of people are not from Cincinnati" (in 1016 reviews)
- "Good benefit Easy to move around within the company Allows remote or hybrid workers Ok pay if you are in Tech" (in 890 reviews)
- "great culture and flexibility and care" (in 560 reviews)
- "Salaries are good for an average person in Pakistan and rotation is a plus for people who want growth." (in 507 reviews)
- "Good pay & extralegal" (in 485 reviews)
- "Doesn’t care about its employees’ mental health and there’s no work life balance." (in 584 reviews)
- "A good manager helps you progress but a bad manager can totally ruin your career" (in 248 reviews)
- "bad management and politics" (in 242 reviews)
- "Expect to work long hours (50+) without any overtime pay (your colleagues will receive overtime pay)" (in 187 reviews)
- "Too many employees thus career progression will be slow and time based" (in 133 reviews)
- 5.027 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The people are extremely capable and yet willing to help others. Great culture with flat hierarchy.
Large amount of workload and need to learn extremely fast.
- 4.018 Sept 2023Artwork SpecialistFormer Employee
multiple career change opportunities, plenty of skill trainings sessions for different levels of employees, elastic working hours with flat management. Excellent company culture
High working pressure with regularity overtime. Serious offices politic in some departments/teams, A not-really-competitive salary in GC region (at least for BTA entry level) Company culture is not so immersed in Greater China region.1
- 1.07 Aug 2022Key Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Big business, brand name, $$
- intense working environment (lead to potential misconduct) - peer comparison (my senior would blame and scold me for being incompatible to my peers, without providing any constructive feedback such as how to work better, how to handle clients objections and how to understand business faster… none other than blame, judge, scold) - mistrust (gossips about you that aren’t truthful) - poor on boarding management (when you’re on boarding is taught by someone who hates and want to leave the company, who spent half day to gossips, vent and pretend taught you sth) - culture of blame ( everything you can’t deliver is your fault) - you are never enough to the management
- 3.019 Apr 2023IT Senior ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHong Kong
Good name and fair paid
Excessive workload, promised improvement in working environment and work style is just a slogan. Leadership team has no heart to care about the subordinates
- 4.026 Dec 2022Assistant Brand Manager (ABM)Former Employee, more than 1 year
Learned a lot. Great comp & ben
Stressful workload. You'll stay up late in the office for sure.
Procter & Gamble Reviews FAQs
Procter & Gamble has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 16,780 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Procter & Gamble to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
82% of Procter & Gamble employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Procter & Gamble 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.