Found 13,803 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1414 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1237 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 861 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 419 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 278 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance even though they like to talk about it a lot." (in 752 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 705 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 550 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 250 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 238 reviews)
- 5.024 May 2023Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHong Kong
Wide range of flavors: Pepsi offers a diverse selection of flavors beyond the classic cola, including Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Zero Sugar, and various fruit-infused variations like Wild Cherry Pepsi and Mountain Dew, providing consumers with a variety of options to suit their taste preferences. Cultural impact: Pepsi has a rich history and has played a significant role in popular culture.
Fast-paced and demanding work environment: PepsiCo is a large multinational company with a focus on the food and beverage industry. The nature of the industry can lead to a fast-paced work environment with high expectations and tight deadlines. This can result in increased pressure and stress levels for employees. Work-life balance challenges: Due to the demanding nature of the industry and the company's focus on meeting targets and objectives, achieving a healthy work-life balance may be challenging for some employees. Long working hours, weekend shifts, and potential travel requirements can impact personal time and commitments.
- 2.012 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeHong Kong
High salary, work life balance
Poor management style, stressful work environment
PepsiCo Reviews FAQs
PepsiCo has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 19,424 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at PepsiCo to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of PepsiCo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PepsiCo 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.