51% would recommend to a friend
(224 total reviews)
40% approve of CEO
Found 224 of over 370 reviews
Updated 21 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "pay is low in comparison to the work demand" (in 52 reviews)
- "Management also recently changed the contract terms to give a 25% pay DECREASE to current employees, claiming new technology has made project times more efficient and therefore they do not feel employees need to be compensated as much as they had in the past." (in 15 reviews)
- "No benefits of any kind" (in 10 reviews)
- "You may have been able to build back your employee's trust/morale after the first large layoff, but after the second large layoff...why would anyone trust you now?" (in 10 reviews)
- "time and flexible to now being almost full time and not flexible but keeping it as contract do they can pay you less than the minimum wage." (in 6 reviews)
- 4.021 Nov 2023Office ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Great Team, very creative , lots of opportunities to shine, no micro-managing.
Too many tasks build up as miscellaneous that end up on your to do list because there was only one admin person, and no one to cover your work for time off, and no budget for temp hires.
- 4.09 Aug 2023Customer Success SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Remote work lifestyle from anywhere in the world!
Very unorganized upper level management!
- 1.022 Aug 2023Interior DesignerFormer EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
You can design whatever you want
Some people dont understand design and will rate you 1 star because you forgot to add 1 decor but overall everything else looks amazing.
- 2.011 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great workers and fun teams Very cool product in tech Actual unlimited PTO for salaried positions Remote work is great
Senior leadership is messy and so unorganized- in a rush and continuously make poor decisions Leaders don’t correct other senior leadership and allows extremely unprofessional attitudes to continue to happen after multiple complaints Poor communication to all departments and impact of work Employees don’t feel heard or valued
- 3.04 Jul 2023Virtual DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Work was fun and beautiful.
Designers are so underpaid with high expectations. They also kept cutting hour hours every week. One bad client could get you fired.
- 4.010 Feb 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Good pay - Amazing colleagues - Interesting work
- Not-so-good organization - Some issues with communication with higher levels - Not too much of a career development culture
Modsy Reviews FAQs
Modsy has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 370 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Modsy to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
51% of Modsy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Modsy 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.