Found 5,853 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "GREAT BENEFITS!! Insurance is great and the hotel discounts." (in 589 reviews)
- "And some of the people that work there are great people whom I will miss." (in 283 reviews)
- "Great culture and travel perks" (in 130 reviews)
- "Tips and coworkers were great" (in 108 reviews)
- "Employee friendly and visible growth." (in 101 reviews)
- "management was poor." (in 288 reviews)
- "Pay is low and sometimes it can feel like there is shadiness happening at higher levels" (in 271 reviews)
- "Long hours pretty intense job highly stressful as you are dealing with high volume of clients." (in 233 reviews)
- "the salaries are LOW!!! that creates tension between people who are in hierarchical positions and people(e.g." (in 138 reviews)
- "No work life balance / HR is fully committed to helping the company and not the employees that raise issues." (in 120 reviews)
- 5.019 Jul 2023Design ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsHong Kong
Great company, friendly vibes, motivated.
need to be very independent, senior-level doesn't have consistent direction, and many unnecessary turnaround revisions.
- 3.05 Jun 2023Front Office HostFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Staff benefits are good, people are nice.
No proper training in reception to entry-level staff, lack of communication with team, work-life balance is non-existent.
- 5.027 May 2023Regional Vice PresidentCurrent Employee
Good people culture, caring, great leadership. Good benefits and flexible
No so innovative and not easy for new comers to build support
Hyatt Reviews FAQs
Hyatt has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 6,716 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Hyatt to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Hyatt employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hyatt 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.