77% would recommend to a friend
(4821 total reviews)
Laurence D. Fink
86% approve of CEO
Found 4,821 of over 6K reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are smart and great to work with" (in 492 reviews)
- "Culture is great very friendly" (in 428 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 294 reviews)
- "Good benefits and wokr enviroment" (in 263 reviews)
- "paced environment with a lot of learning 2) Colleagues are smart 3) Great brand to have on your resume" (in 113 reviews)
- "Long hours and not much help" (in 180 reviews)
- "The pay is low and the level of responsibility is poor." (in 147 reviews)
- "Poor management with too many silos" (in 134 reviews)
- "low salary and bonus." (in 117 reviews)
- "Majority of middle managers have very poor industry expertise and desperately suffer from imposter syndrome." (in 92 reviews)
- 1.013 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Good health medical benefit, flexible leaves
Pay scale much lower than market. Can have no increment in salary for a few years. Limited promotional opportunities.
- 3.010 Jul 2023AssociateFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsHong Kong
Good organization to have on CV. good platform to learn. Good work life balance
A lot of politics. pay is not good.
- 4.024 Dec 2022AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The company has a great atmosphere to work and balance your life. During the pandemic, the company can offer you a chance to work at home, at the same time, the benefits include the flexible time off, which you don't have a specific time range for your yearly leaves.
The working stress is a little large sometime, as for a specific department or a business unit, there would be not enough people in some regions.
- 3.01 Mar 2023Equity TraderCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHong Kong
Work with some of the brightest minds in investing
Trading doesn’t have any incentives as pure execution and seen a separate from PMs
BlackRock Reviews FAQs
BlackRock has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 5,689 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at BlackRock to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
77% of BlackRock employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BlackRock 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.