Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and the Flex Hours are a blessing when you have kids appts etc" (in 5179 reviews)
- "Good pay and the folks that actually do the work are great at what they do." (in 4349 reviews)
- "I work with mostly great people of all ethnicities most who are very engaged and skilled at their jobs." (in 1139 reviews)
- "Salary is good if you started a long time ago and worked your way up." (in 760 reviews)
- "They provide great training and set expectations early on so you are not surprised later on." (in 745 reviews)
- "Poor Management and targets are always moving on metrics without support or knowledge of the market." (in 1945 reviews)
- "No work/life balance because they asked you to stay late and work all the time." (in 1416 reviews)
- "Management could be a downer and annoying when you have a bad manager (half them that remain are bad)" (in 1015 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of standing if you are not into that kind of thing." (in 758 reviews)
- "Upper management is poor in some areas and it's hard to get promoted." (in 748 reviews)
Found 36,374 of over 40K reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW8 May 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsTustin, CA
Innovation Transformation Training and Growth Mindset Organization is embracing newest technologies to bring smiles to our customers faces
Transformation can be harder for some, but internal teams are excited about pushing new technology and processes to improve customer experience and customer product delivery. I am excited to see what the future brings! :)AT&T Response5mo
Thank you for taking the time to share. Our legacy is known for innovation with an average of 4 new patents every day and 14 Nobel Prize winners since 1937. Thank you for continuing to be a part of our success. We, too, are excited to see what the future brings.
AT&T Reviews FAQs
AT&T has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 39,946 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at AT&T to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
60% of AT&T employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AT&T 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.