Visa Inc. Reviews
82% would recommend to a friend
(5338 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits although in recent years they have lowered the standard which for long time employees is difficult." (in 693 reviews)
- "Good work life balance ( this depends on the position you are at and who you work for)" (in 613 reviews)
- "Great enviroment and people to work with" (in 391 reviews)
- "Good pay but not worth your diginity" (in 197 reviews)
- "The working hours are flexible and the culture there is great." (in 187 reviews)
- "Poor management from C" (in 213 reviews)
- "Managers have 0 accountability and way too many people have manager roles who shouldn't." (in 181 reviews)
- "Senior leadership needs to be more transparent with views and directions" (in 101 reviews)
- "Senior management operates from Foster city so they are not aware of how directors and managers are treating their subordinates." (in 85 reviews)
- "No career progression" (in 39 reviews)
Found 5,338 of over 6K reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.012 Apr 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- Inclusive corporate culture (not really diverse) - Great CEO in Al Kelly - Near monopolistic business with good margin = good PE
- HR is the worst in the world. Incompetence with a good dollop of stupidity - Cultures at offices in certain sub regional clusters can be very toxic and nepotistic — affecting morale and meritocratic spirit and career progression - Lots of dead wood1
- 5.08 Jul 2022Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHong Kong
Decent company benefits, great work environment, supportive teams
Intense learning curve, fast organizational changes
- 4.01 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Large team and investment on tech ops and security
Not a topical technology company. Stable is top priority.
- 3.023 Aug 2021DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsHong Kong
Great brand, nice environment and decent product.
Don't expect there will be lots of change, innovation ideas or new products in today's fast paced business environment.
- 3.02 Dec 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good brand name, innovative company
Lack talent management structure, lack experience in employee engagement5
Visa Inc. Reviews FAQs
Visa Inc. has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,344 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Visa Inc. to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Visa Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Visa Inc. 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.