Vector Marketing Employee Reviews about "flexible schedule"
90% would recommend to a friend
(842 total reviews)
Bruce Goodman and Albert DiLeonardo
97% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good pay and easy job if you like people" (in 416 reviews)
- "Great people training you very compassionate and always willing to help you do your best." (in 324 reviews)
- "In all honesty the manager has been a great help to me and was the reason I was even able to make my first sale." (in 322 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and you are making appointments and get paid even if you don't make a sale." (in 320 reviews)
- "Super positive environment , flexible schedule and they really can teach you some the skills you may be lacking ." (in 242 reviews)
- "3 day training is unpaid and the office may be farther than you'd like to drive" (in 324 reviews)
- "Also its a 1099 instead of W2 so you don't actually work for them and also means no benefits." (in 48 reviews)
- "The upper management was amazing and rather encouraging." (in 9 reviews)
- "it basically scams unemployed young adults." (in 6 reviews)
- "Hard to get time off" (in 5 reviews)
Found 842 of over 8K reviews
Updated 19 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 5.017 May 2020Independent Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I love the flexible schedule and the freedom you get when it comes to making your schedule. I also love the positive environment. Everyone wants everyone to succeed and I absolutely love that! It’s been great so far!
I don’t have any cons, so far everything’s been great!
- 5.05 Feb 2020Branch ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
This company offers a fantastic opportunity for any college age person. You have a ton of freedom and flexibility in scheduling and the income potential is awesome.
You must be self-motivated and driven to succeed. If you're a lazy person, this job will not be a good fit.
- 5.014 Sept 2019Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBlue Bell, PA
Your schedule can be very flexible and you make very good money if you work hard at it.
The steps of ordering can be a little confusing and hard to do if you’re a beginner.
- 3.011 Jan 2021Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great as a part time job and just looking for quick cash and want a flexible schedule
Would not recommend as a full time job1
- 5.08 Aug 2015Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBaton Rouge, LA
This job offers a flexible schedule and allows you to make money on your own time. And there is NO limit to how much you can earn.
You have to go out of your way to talk to people to set up demo times but it helps you to create better people skills.
- 5.07 Feb 2021Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHiram, GA
I'm really glad I chose this job. They have a flexible work schedule for workers and understand that you can't do a lot of appointments. The management is so nice and they help with any problems you have. I was so surprised that they had a manual because I was nervous about what I was going to do.
I don't really have any cons about this job. I just started and so far nothing I can say is bad.
- 4.010 Apr 2019Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCharleston, SC
Flexible Schedule and you are making appointments and get paid even if you don't make a sale. You can make tons of money if you're determined enough. Also they have on going training.
Quite honestly yesterday was my orientation so I really don't see any cons to this yet. I believe I can sell if I pay attention to those who have succeeded at it.
- 5.015 Dec 2017Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGainesville, FL
You do have a flexible schedule and get to meet new people and have a lot of fun. The Boss is very cool and understanding. It has its fun moments and awesome benefits. And really makes you have to learn time management or you will drive yourself nuts lol
Not liking the way you have to sail something even though you tell the customers they don’t have to buy. Also calling after every appointment it’s a little hard and depressing especially if you were close to making a sail but didn’t. But that’s just me I’m sure you will be fine. Stay positive!
- 3.05 Jan 2020Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGlendale, CA
-flexible schedule though they expect at least an average of 1 appointment per day and one sale per week -nice managers team and very small training group -lot of income potential
-Very hard to sell over $1k sets to the ppl I know, we buy cheap kitchen knives costing a few bucks and they have lasted us for years -they always assure you that you will get 10 recommendations per appointment and average of $360 per appointment which is just not true for everyone -the only customers you have are the people you know. So you have to contact them and basically ask them to help you out with your job. They really pressure you to call everyone you know and get them to buy the knives. Of course the managers say that it's no problem if you don't make any sales because of the $20/appt base pay but they again expect you to make the average of $360 a appointment from people you know -it just feels like I'm using my friends and family to make money off them -people I know and presented to have mainly bought knives from me out of pity or social pressure. It just doesn't feel morally right to meet my friends parents for the first time and the first impression is that I'm going to sell them stuff.1
- 5.04 Apr 2020Sales RepresentativeCurrent Freelancer, less than 1 year
So far I love the super flexible schedule and the people I work for are super nice. I love the product from what I've seen and I look forward to winning some of my own to show!
I can't think of any so far.