Found 4,344 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great if you're interested in pursuing a master's or if you have a family" (in 337 reviews)
- "People here are chill and great to get along with" (in 227 reviews)
- "Flexible Hours Hybrid Good for entry level" (in 153 reviews)
- "The campus is beautiful and the university provides a lot of resources for full time employees." (in 88 reviews)
- "Staff is friendly and faculty extremely knowledgeable." (in 83 reviews)
- "low pay and not always consistent" (in 207 reviews)
- "salaries are low and not competitive" (in 124 reviews)
- "Parking can be expensive and busy." (in 70 reviews)
- "Bad management by faculty PIs." (in 57 reviews)
- "A culture of protecting faculty and leadership that compromises ethics, a bureaucracy that inhibits productivity and poor leadership" (in 25 reviews)
- 5.018 May 2023Graduate StudentCurrent Employee
Great atmosphere, everybody is chill and kind.
Expensive, expensive, expensive and expensiveUniversity of Southern California Response4mo
Your feedback is valued. Thank you for taking time to leave a review, and for being a part of our Trojan family. Fight On!
- 5.014 Sept 2022Senior Finance ManagerCurrent Employee
Reasonable working hours Flexible working style
Opportunity for promotion is limitedUniversity of Southern California Response12mo
Thank you for your feedback which we will take into consideration. USC strives to create opportunities for career growth and development. Please reach out to your supervisor to find opportunities that allow you to broaden your skills and knowledge.
University of Southern California Reviews FAQs
University of Southern California has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 4,747 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at University of Southern California to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of University of Southern California employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated University of Southern California 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.