Found 1,827 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Very low pay for hauling 40k pound containers on busy streets for local and regional work" (in 130 reviews)
- "management is poor and focused on new employees more then main shop techs" (in 59 reviews)
- "Long hours and weekends at work and home." (in 23 reviews)
- "Poor communication sometimes" (in 19 reviews)
- "Bad managers bad coworkers don't enjoy going to work" (in 19 reviews)
- 3.023 Feb 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeHong Kong
Nice environment and nice ppl
There is not much Cons honestlySchneider Response3y
Thank you for your review and feedback! We love seeing how we are performing in our locations across the globe! We are happy to see your time with us was well spent and pleasant. Best of luck to you in the future!
Schneider Reviews FAQs
Schneider has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,947 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Schneider to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
68% of Schneider employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Schneider 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.