Schneider Electric Reviews
88% would recommend to a friend
(9831 total reviews)
96% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and overall easy on the employee" (in 824 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and you'll be working in a global company that is stable." (in 711 reviews)
- "People are great and supportive" (in 510 reviews)
- "It's good culture and ethics" (in 329 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and supporting" (in 219 reviews)
- "Salaries are low for the market in the US and there are major discrepancies within departments." (in 388 reviews)
- "poor management and not willing to adapt newer techs" (in 333 reviews)
- "Employees and managers have a difficult time deviating outside of long" (in 188 reviews)
- "The upper management is always looking ahead." (in 53 reviews)
- "Inter BU connect is good but connect of regional level with senior management is opaque.Due to this disconnect SWOT of neither the employee nor the regional market is available with senior management so no proper motivation & action, strategy &planning and/or corrective actions are taken." (in 26 reviews)
Found 9,831 of over 15K reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.020 Oct 2023Traffic ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Great people, culture, vibes. Freedom to set your own schedule and ownership of your own role.
The overall organisation culture feels disorganised being a complex matrix structure but overall they have their intentions in the right place.
- 4.023 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
People-centric with heavy investment on employee development and technology
Insufficient agility and entrepreneurship in transformation.
- 4.020 Sept 2023Finance ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHong Kong
Strong global exposure, you will interact with colleagues around the world on a daily basis; great flexibility for different work styles in terms of location, time, & the way you interact with people
Need to adapt to different time zones
- 4.024 Sept 2023Marketing ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHong Kong
great culture, flexibility and development opportunities
can experience long hours despite flexibility
- 2.010 Jul 2023Full Stack Web DeveloperCurrent Employee
Good working environment (team members) Light work load Plenty of career opportunities (outside tech)
Coding practices are outdated (Tech) Career development of employees not a priority Not for people who want to grind
- 5.02 Feb 2023BI LeaderCurrent Employee
The company sees to it that each employee experiences a well-balanced life. And this is the culture that the management is instilling into each employee.
Looking forward to enhance or provide some transportation allowance especially for the position of leads
Schneider Electric Reviews FAQs
Schneider Electric has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 14,811 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Schneider Electric to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
88% of Schneider Electric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Schneider Electric 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.