Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews about "long hours"
67% would recommend to a friend
(247 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
Found 247 of over 3K reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Hours constantly changing and poor management" (in 142 reviews)
- "Long hours and very tiring" (in 109 reviews)
- "No work life balance in the food and beverage department" (in 75 reviews)
- "salary is low and very hard to get a promotion" (in 72 reviews)
- "Managers do NOT try to work with your schedules or outside life" (in 55 reviews)
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 3.024 Jul 2018Guest RelationsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearJakarta
-It’s an internationally recognised brand, so you can easily get a next job. -High standard of service. -Learn a lot to provide the best service possible. -People working there is very nice, high standard and motivated.
-Very political. -Coorporate office often come visit and the whole hotel becomes chaotic. -Long hours and overtime. -Guests can be pretentious.
- 4.010 Aug 2018Food ServerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good opportunity to learn and grow in hospitality industry. Because lot of training has been provide to the staff.
Long working hours and need to do overtime1
- 4.023 Sept 2017Department Learning CoachCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsMiami Beach, FL
Great company to work for. Offers great benefits and easy transfer opportunities within the company.
In the f&b department the quality of life is not up to par. Extremely long hours and no over-time pay.
- 5.025 Mar 2009ManagerCurrent Employee
It is a place where employees are treated very well and respected. We have an amazing reputation and you can really grow your career. You can work in many places around the world and the culture is unlike any other place I have ever worked. A housekeeper is respected as much as a manager.
Hospitlaity is an industry with long hours and odd schedules sometimes but it is worth it.