Found 100 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.024 Oct 2021Front Desk InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Uniform, laundry, on duty meals
10-12 hours shifts, no work/life balance, interns training other (new) interns
- 3.08 Oct 2023Front Desk AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Good discount benefits in rooms
Property is understaff, front desk does everything and has responsabilities in all of departments. Pay is not worth it
- 4.022 Sept 2023Front Desk AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMarina del Rey, CA
Great people and opportunities to learn
Work extremely hard and long hours for low pay1
- 1.026 Aug 2023Front Desk Guest Experience ExpertFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
The benefits were competitive compensation not as much.
The environment is toxic and leadership movers in a way that is conniving and deceitful as well as act in a manner completely opposing their then credo, core values, and employee promise.1
- 5.017 Jul 2023Front Desk AgentFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTysons Corner, VA
Working here truly showed me why the brand has been held to such a high standard for such a long time. The staff, and especially management as a whole were incredible to work with, everyone is eager to help and there seems to be a winning culture instilled within everyone who works there.
Only downsides were the stress during some times of the day, as well as the hours that the job demanded. However, these were things that were expected because of the job description, and management did a great job of preparing me for those situations.