Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people who train you are really helpful and the pay is good for someone just starting to work" (in 3575 reviews)
- "The benefits are good and scheduling and we were working towards building relationships in the community" (in 2849 reviews)
- "Great people that work there and are very helpful when learning the job for the first time." (in 2220 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and will teach you what you need to know for the most part" (in 1154 reviews)
- "Most employees are easily to get along with and the majority of customers are great to deal with" (in 503 reviews)
- "The management is poor and they expect you to perform every task in your dept." (in 2844 reviews)
- "Managers don't back you up and are very lazy not willing to be team players" (in 1205 reviews)
- "Long hours and shift times flip flop throughout the week making it difficult to have free time with family." (in 921 reviews)
- "No training was ever accomplished and the manager over the section should have been named Bill so we could call her InvisiBill!" (in 723 reviews)
- "No work/life balance for senior managers (worked no less than 50 hours a week but paid for 40)" (in 673 reviews)
Found 39,263 of over 40K reviews
Updated 3 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Lowe's Home Improvement - Retail & Distribution Centers | Division of Lowe's Home Improvement21 Feb 20235.0Sales AssociateCurrent Employee
Awesome experiences and benefits, coworkers also cant be beat
Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing2Lowe's Home Improvement Response6mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We love having you on our Lowe's team. #LowesLife
- 5.018 Aug 2022Senior Front End DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsHong Kong
My strength is creativity and tenacity.
I always try to avoid confrontation, in both my personal and professional life.
Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews FAQs
Lowe's Home Improvement has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 40,488 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Lowe's Home Improvement to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
58% of Lowe's Home Improvement employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lowe's Home Improvement 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.