Found 914 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "colleagues are nice and willing to teach" (in 151 reviews)
- "people are nice and willing to help you as a university student" (in 84 reviews)
- "Good Culture and Can learn the operation of a bank" (in 68 reviews)
- "the working environment is good and inclusive" (in 58 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good for most of the employees" (in 47 reviews)
- 2.09 Nov 2023Trade Finance OfficerCurrent EmployeeKowloon City, Kowloon City
benefits package is well with staff discount and staff interest rate
local staff is not that nice because they are too busy to share the daily job knowledge or system structure with the new joiner. Some colleague treats you differently depending on your position (normal staff or management trainee). on the contrary, senior management is nice to talk to.
- 3.015 Nov 2023Relationship ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHong Kong
- Satisfactory insurance benefits - 24 days AL
- Relatively long working hours
Hang Seng Bank Reviews FAQs
Hang Seng Bank has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,309 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Hang Seng Bank to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of Hang Seng Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hang Seng Bank 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.