Found 57,898 of over 77K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "'Generally the people here are great and eager to help if you ever have a question." (in 4194 reviews)
- "Good culture have a very flat structure where you will work directly with the senior managements" (in 2561 reviews)
- "Good benefits and a well organized office (the one I was associated with)." (in 1704 reviews)
- "Friendly Colleagues: Colleagues are friendly and they are ready to assist you anytime when you need help" (in 1311 reviews)
- "I was lucky enough to work with great teams and was always supported in my career" (in 1226 reviews)
- "No work life balance and you should be mindful of that if you want to join" (in 6348 reviews)
- "hours are long and travel (if you don't want to) is sometimes unavoidable." (in 3630 reviews)
- "Overworked (working late hours and weekends)" (in 2860 reviews)
- "Salary is low and we are not focused and specialized on specific subjects (IT Advisory)" (in 2488 reviews)
- "low pay (above average though) and people could be nicer (not just to your face)" (in 1708 reviews)
- 4.028 Nov 2023Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Full of young and passionate people that make you work hard for the projects.
Work-life balance is not available if you get really tough projects
- 4.012 Nov 2023Staff AccountantFormer EmployeeHong Kong
The firm provides trainings and assign mentor to help juniors to develop professional/ technical skills. Provide up to 1 month study leave (no pay) to let you prepare for the exam to get certification. Also, can make good friends with batch mates.
Could have overwhelming workload. Hard to find work/life balance.
- 4.021 Nov 2023Audit ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHong Kong
Steady career path. Met a lot of good friends colleagues.
Long working hours during peak season. Lots of work pressure too.
EY Reviews FAQs
EY has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 77,467 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at EY to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
77% of EY employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EY 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.