Found 127 of over 362 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free admission to the parks and discounts on merchandise and hotels are nice." (in 16 reviews)
- "You meet really great people and honestly that's what will make or break your CP experience." (in 16 reviews)
- "The Disney College Program is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door." (in 11 reviews)
- "so many perks such as free entrance to parks and discounts" (in 10 reviews)
- "Great benefits Very fun time" (in 9 reviews)
- "Long hours but even that is sometimes fun" (in 45 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 34 reviews)
- "Abusive management" (in 11 reviews)
- "Most positions are close to minimum wage, ranging from $9 to $12 hourly and during slower seasons, cast members are only given the minimum 28 hours a week." (in 11 reviews)
- "Lowest paid, long hours on feet." (in 9 reviews)
- 2.02 Feb 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
-good customer service experience -get to experience a fast paced working environment -able to enjoy the parks in your spare time -educational seminars to attend
-low pay -rarely related to student’s major or career path -housing cost isn’t cheap -no opportunities for career advancement in the long run1
- 4.06 Jul 2023Food and BeverageFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Loved meeting new people and working in a place that is so unique and relies on storytelling. Amazing and fun benefits, including park passes and random visits from Pixie Patrol.
Long hours and because the company is so large and the program tends to have people come in and out a lot it's difficult to feel included and making a difference.
- 3.04 May 2023Attractions Cast MemberFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLake Buena Vista, FL
The days can be long and hot and tiring. But worth every second! The DCP will change your life for the better. You learn so much about yourself, the magic of Disney, and the best guest service in the world. Not to mention, life long friendships from all over the world. Do it! You’ll be exhausted some days, but most are the most rewarding days of your life!
Long, late hours. Sometimes outside in the FL heat, depending of your role.
- 5.011 Mar 2023OperationsFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
You get to know lots of persons from all over the world
You get to share apartment with other folks which is not always great
- 3.07 Feb 2023SalesFormer Employee
- Free park entry - Nice Co-Workers -Housing was convenient
- Provided transportation was unreliable - No guaranteed time off - Long hours - Little Pay
- 5.015 Feb 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
People, Healthcare, Disney, Extra goods, Free Christmas
Salary, Disney, Annual leave, Management, Healthcare
Disney College Program Reviews FAQs
Disney College Program has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 362 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Disney College Program to a friend and 12% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
82% of Disney College Program employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Disney College Program 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.