Bureau Veritas Reviews
60% would recommend to a friend
(2013 total reviews)
68% approve of CEO
Found 2,013 of over 4K reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The management is poor and does not communicate with company employees about business decisions and policy changes." (in 149 reviews)
- "welfare too little and low salary" (in 146 reviews)
- "Hard to move up and pay is low" (in 99 reviews)
- "No accountability with certain managers" (in 33 reviews)
- "No training structure and progression plan for young graduate engineers." (in 27 reviews)
- 3.027 Nov 2023Energy EngineeringCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
-remote work -easy work -decent benefits -lots of travel across US -good for entry level I guess?
-work you too much -pay not great -don't train newcomers well or at all -giant corporation, doesn't feel like you can bring your problems to anyone, hard to get help -people scheduling you don't know what they're/you're doing, so they over-schedule & over-work you
- 1.026 Nov 2023Test EngineerFormer EmployeeMilpitas, CA
Work was easy and manageable as long as you are able to do what they ask of you to do. Major early growth if you have not work in this industry before
Not very organize Layoff happening in the middle of projects which frustrates many workers and clients.
- 4.019 Nov 2023Data Entry ClerkCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSuwanee, GA
Good benefits (401k, health, dental, vision, etc), people are great to work with, very engaging company enviroment, welcoming to new employees.
Pay isn't the highest, difficult to move up/get promotions.
- 2.015 Nov 2023Laboratory TechnicianFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTorrance, CA
Coworkers are cool :) the job is fun if you like science and are a good scientist.
The company doesn't care if you are a good scientist.1
- 2.013 Nov 2023Project Submission SupportCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Accepting and friendly workplace. Coworkers are personable and sweet.
Pay too little for the work expectations. Poor Benefits.
- 3.011 Nov 2023Laboratory TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsBurnaby, BC
Great team to work with, supportive and committed, a great place to start off your career and learn alot.
Poor salary structure for such a great task.
Bureau Veritas Reviews FAQs
Bureau Veritas has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,762 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Bureau Veritas to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
60% of Bureau Veritas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bureau Veritas 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.