Bureau Veritas Reviews
60% would recommend to a friend
(2013 total reviews)
68% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "welfare too little and low salary" (in 147 reviews)
- "The management is poor and does not communicate with company employees about business decisions and policy changes." (in 144 reviews)
- "Hard to move up and pay is low" (in 100 reviews)
- "No accountability with certain managers" (in 33 reviews)
- "No training structure and progression plan for young graduate engineers." (in 26 reviews)
Found 2,013 of over 4K reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.04 Feb 2023Business DevelopmentFormer Employee
Good benefit and a lot of training
Too many unproductive staff who is just climbing up their own ladder without benefiting to the company and their teammates. Environment changes but they never changes for the good
- 3.05 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHong Kong
has WFH options, quite flexible, generally slow-paced
low salary, limited growth opportunity
- 4.06 Sept 2023Data Entry ClerkFormer Employee, less than 1 yearKowloon Bay
- The colleagues are nice. - Task is easy.
- Repeatative. You do the same exact things every day, which is expected of a data-entry clerk. - Low salary.1
- 2.017 Jul 2023ChemistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Some good co workers where the company don't deserve to have them. Can have a flexible use of the annual leave.
It is clear that the management consider their subordinates as less than living human beings. Besides of underpaying them, they straight up emotionally blackmail them.
- 2.08 Jul 2023Engineer TraineeFormer EmployeeHong Kong
Training is provided and no working experience needed
Almost OT everyday and weekends just to get the job done, very low paid, OT payment also very low
- 3.031 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeHong Kong
Allowing working from home No need to go back to office everyday
Salary adjustment are not completed in May Not sure what is the date of salary adjustment
Bureau Veritas Reviews FAQs
Bureau Veritas has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,762 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Bureau Veritas to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
60% of Bureau Veritas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bureau Veritas 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.