90% would recommend to a friend
(3080 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
Found 3,080 of over 4K reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary and sometimes slow to get up the ladder" (in 263 reviews)
- "Low pay relative to competitors and issues with career advancement (a natural bottleneck that is exacerbated by so may lifers)" (in 152 reviews)
- "extended working hours might be frustrating" (in 83 reviews)
- "Long hours and no more" (in 57 reviews)
- "Unless your a tall white man, you probably won't progress much, poor management" (in 55 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW19 Oct 2023PrincipalCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsNew York, NY
Arup's culture sets us apart. Its foundation is the core values of our founder Ove Arup and has stayed strong since the company's beginnings in 1946. It's collaborative, professional, and people centric. Wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
There are no cons to report1
- 1.013 Nov 2023Project ManagerCurrent EmployeeHong Kong
Government projects, working environment is good,
No support from the seniors, they usually know how to dodge tasks and responsibilities
- 3.03 Oct 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Nice colleagues Collaborative team Convenience work location
The toxic CEO gives blame and takes credit. No contribution to the firm. Refuses to listen, just do what he likes.
Arup Reviews FAQs
Arup has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 3,715 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Arup to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of Arup employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arup 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.