Found 10,415 of over 41K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and a nice feeling to be apart of a the worlds most valuable brand." (in 4843 reviews)
- "Working from home is great and the people you work with and meet are the best." (in 2473 reviews)
- "the pay is good and it can be a fun job where you can make friends in a non" (in 2175 reviews)
- "Great culture and ability to work your way up if you are motivated or interested in a career at Apple." (in 1021 reviews)
- "The team is great and you bound with peers that make your days easier and manage the overall stress" (in 696 reviews)
- "No work life balance (made you feel bad about taking time off for mental health reasons)" (in 1382 reviews)
- "Poor management and tolls" (in 1217 reviews)
- "But know that there is 0 accountability for bad managers and so there are toxic teams that go undetected." (in 815 reviews)
- "Long hours and have to take calls back to back Didn't enjoy the job at all." (in 812 reviews)
- "They are very hard on you about taking time off and want you to always be at everything." (in 230 reviews)
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.023 Nov 2022Mac TechFormer Employee
Total Benefits Employee Friendships (Excluding Management) Certain leaders truly go above and beyond and will support you
EXHAUSTING Get's old Politics Racism and bias in store leadership/management/corporate Management plays sides (ALWAYS) Unionizing Ostracizing
- 5.01 Aug 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Met a lot of very dedicated, passion and smart people who make Apple, Apple. Regardless of your position, feel that your work contributed toward the success of the company. Do not mind the hand work and long hours as there are wonderful staff benefits.
As the company has grown at such a rapid place, unfortunately there is a lot of dilution of the Apple culture. To progress in the company, need to be aligned with people who are also going places in order to get ahead.2
- 4.019 May 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Good company to work for. Easy job, easy department. Great benefits with the healthcare and also the discount for family and friends and yourself of course is unbeatable.
I just wish the pay was better for such a top notch company we could be making more. I think every advisor should start off at $20 hour due to the company being billion dollar company they can afford to pay us more. I live in CA so roughly $17 an hour just doesn't cut it. Overtime is never offered in my department so I wish we had that option to make more money.
- 3.017 May 2018SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdmonton, AB
Fast pace environment. Family feeling once you get to know your peers. There are great benefits and you learn important take aways that can be used in the outside world
Standing all day can become real tiring especially as a FT employee. You sometimes have to “pucker” up to get where you are going and friends of higher ups will get a position over you that’s been giving it your all
- 5.02 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The atmosphere working in Apple was fantastic. The benefits were absolutely awesome and the incentives given to you regarding discounts is also amazing.
Some individuals are very helpful and will push you to succeed, but some individuals are extremely cutthroat. Working at Apple is very competitive so you have to be on your A game or someone will cut you down with no hesitation.1
- 3.027 Jul 2023Apple GeniusCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Good benefits for part time and full time employees Good for a foot in the door tier 1 IT job
Low wages for workload and similar jobs in the market
- 2.02 Feb 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Working for Apple is good for the benefits like discounts on product and the healthcare and 401k. Also the hours were decent
Dealing with some costumes was a nightmare. They expect you to fix everything because "you're apple" even if it's their fault or if there isn't anything that can be done.3
- 4.016 Oct 2014Business SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
The health benefits are really great and the fact that they pay for transportation (public transit).
Poor leadership and not a lot of connection to the corporate section.
- 3.026 Dec 2022Technical SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChadstone
Great team and great progression towards something you want to do and grow further. Also discounts are really nice and you are well looked after with the amount of benefits you can get.
Lots of politics in the workplace, and been to many other branches and still have the same toxic politics at times and people aren't always honest and beats around bushes. Plus there is a lot of favouritism. So you've got to play the game sometimes to get where you want to go.
- 1.09 Jun 2022SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Hourly is better than most (if only because the other benefits are atrocious and there is 0 work-life balance)
Zero work life balance. Worse benefits than even Walmart. Managers with no understanding of how the business works or how to help employees. Lies from mgmt. Anti-union BS recently. No potential for upward mobility if you're also in school as you need a 7 day availability.