Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "In a days work you can meet some really great people... all are shoppers." (in 167 reviews)
- "The job has flexible hours and can be entertaining if you enjoy talking to people." (in 121 reviews)
- "There are a lot of outgoing and friendly people, and the sales roles allow for flexible schedules." (in 102 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule was good for life work balance" (in 100 reviews)
- "I had a good supervisor and loved my job for 4 years." (in 72 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you will probably get less hours than you want (or were told you would get)." (in 278 reviews)
- "poor management with team leads and such micromanaging" (in 152 reviews)
- "And no benefits!" (in 116 reviews)
- "No training for new employees" (in 113 reviews)
- "No raises or bonus' given to staff according to budgets for 5+ years I managed and ran a department" (in 99 reviews)
Found 4,519 of over 5K reviews
Updated 28 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.015 Mar 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Self paced, very helpful team. Opportunity is there.
Haven't experienced any negative vibes.Advantage Solutions Response2y
We appreciate your positive comments about Advantage. It's because of committed associates like you and your Assembly team that we're able to provide best-in-class services to some of America's favorite brands. Thank you for your continued hard work, we hope to see you grow your career with us!
- 3.06 Sept 2023Inside Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Extremely flexible, management will work with you based on the schedule that best fits your needs. I chose to work the earlier 8-4 shift, and you have options to work longer days and get a day off, etc. Easy to move up here if you show you are willing to learn. PTO and paid holidays are given generously - I barely used up my PTO just because of how flexible everything was. Easy to advance if you show you are a hard worker and willing to learn - they will take notice. Management is awesome and always willing to help.
Training can be long and dragged out - pay attention and you will breeze through it. The raises here are not great - I got one within 6 months hoping I would still receive a yearly raise on top of it and did not- cost of living has gone up, please pay your employees more. I had to leave because I could not afford living off of this.1
Advantage Solutions Reviews FAQs
Advantage Solutions has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 4,664 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Advantage Solutions to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
61% of Advantage Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Advantage Solutions 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.