- Atlanta, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (UPS)
- Taxi & Car Services
- $10+ billion (USD)
Prosfriendly teammates, happy working culture
ConsLong working hours but rewardable paid
UPS Photos+ Add Photo
Part Time Package Handler InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewEasy group interview at a UPS warehouse. Job responsibilities, hours, and pay were very clear. You get a raise every year, usually around a dollar. Sent a follow-up email and received job offer in 2 weeks.Interview
Are you available to work pre-load hoursAnswer Question
See All 3,775 interviews
UPS Awards & Accolades
- America's Top Corporations for Multicultural Business Opportunities, DiversityBusiness.com, 2012
- Top 50 Employers - Readers' Choice, Equal Opportunity Publications, 2012
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2010
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2009
- Top 200 World's Most Reputable Companies, Forbes, 2009
Popular Careers with UPS Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from UPS Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does UPS offer massages?
...Great workout few hours a day ICE Machine free water...
7 September 2022
People Also Ask about UPS
To get a job at UPS, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at UPS and prepare for tough questions.