- Zürich, Switzerland
- 10000+ Employees
- 19 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (UBS)
- Founded in 1862
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Investment & Asset Management
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt was 2 hour interview with 3 senior members from the global markets division in the location. That would have been the full process. It was not too difficult since I have experience in that area.Interview
Tell us more about your experienceAnswer Question
See All 3,864 interviews
UBS Awards & Accolades
- #28 in the Potentialpark Ranking Europe - Social Media, Potentialpark, 2018
- #22 in the Potentialpark Ranking UK - Social Media, Potentialpark, 2018
Popular Careers with UBS Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from UBS Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about UBS
Employees rate UBS 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 286 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at UBS to a friend. This is based on 286 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at UBS as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at UBS.
64% of employees think that UBS has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.