I have been working at Scanova full-time (Less than a year)
1. Clean and good environment.
2. Good products to work upon that are used by 400+ clients.
3. Employee's performance is considered and reviewed every 6 months. Increment is accordingly given.
4. No bossy behavior. If a critical issue arises then anyone can arrange a meeting so as to discuss about the best solution.
5. No timing and uniform issue but you should be responsible for your own work.
6. Learning & Development session and an Outing is also arranged every month.
1. No CTO or senior developer. So no one is there to review the code/architecture followed by the developers.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova.
It was a face to face interview. I was tested on:
Command over English Language (written and spoken)
Communication skills (listening, understanding, and replying)
My work experience/academics
Ability to work in a small and fast-paced organization
The Hub Team of our co-working space (91Springboard) organised Co-founder meet-up on 18 Jan, 2019.
Co-founder meet-up aimed at providing a platform for entrepreneurs to network and find new opportunities.
Participants shared their ideas, innovations, and aspirations with each-other.
Maintaining a healthy relationship with yourself is important to produce a feeling of positivity, which improves confidence and self-esteem.
To enlighten the importance of self-care, our Content Writer—Yashika Tangri—will be conducting Learning and Development session this month on Self-Care (Personal hygiene, etiquette, and Sleep).