- San Francisco, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (CRM)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
- $10+ billion (USD)
See all affiliated companies
"great company for work"
ProsWLB is pretty good, great culture and co-workers.
ConsStock refresh is not too much.
Salesforce Photos+ Add Photo
Account Executive InterviewAnonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewLong, bad on time, not clear. Repeating the same part of the process several time cause of misunderstanding between the recruiters they are constantly creating a candidate pipeline, but no real need, massive hiring, massive layoff.Interview
How to prioritize the BOB?Answer Question
See All 8,904 interviews
Salesforce Awards & Accolades
- The World's Most Innovative Companies, Forbes, 2014
- Employees’ Choice - 50 Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2014
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune, 2014
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine, 2014
- Most InDemand Employers, LinkedIn, 2013
Popular Careers with Salesforce Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Salesforce Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Salesforce offer massages?
...perks, Benefits , brand value, free meals , drinks and what not...
2 January 2023
People Also Ask about Salesforce
To get a job at Salesforce, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Salesforce and prepare for tough questions.