- New York, United States
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 30 Locations
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1948
- Revenue: $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
- Advertising & Public Relations
This culture is rooted in David Ogilvy and his many Ogilvyisms. There is a tribal mentality to this which connects all the people who work here.
The pay is lower than many similar sized agencies
- Anonymous Employee in MadridDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewProceso corto (2 semanas) con varias rondas. Primero hubo un contacto telefónico para ver si encajaba en el puesto. A esto le siguió una entrevista cara a cara con dos personas (45 min), al día siguiente me enviaron una prueba técnica de conocimientos.Interview
- Visión sobre el sector - Manejo en situaciones de stress o alta carga de trabajoAnswer Question
See All 752 interviews
Ogilvy Awards & Accolades
- Corporate Equality Index Perfect Score, Human Rights Campaign, 2017
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers 2015/2016, Working Mother, 2016
Popular Careers with Ogilvy Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Ogilvy Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Ogilvy
Employees rate Ogilvy 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 3,471 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 71% of employees would recommend working at Ogilvy to a friend. This is based on 3,471 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Ogilvy as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Ogilvy.
59% of employees think that Ogilvy has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.