- Paris, France
- 10000+ Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Public (MC)
- Founded in 1987
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Beauty & Personal Accessories Stores
- Anonymous Employee in Hong KongNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
Interview1st round is an Online Group interview with a group of 5. It's an HR interview that mostly focuses on behavioural questions. The HR was not as friendly as I imagine as she only switched on her camera in the end of the interview, but I wonder if she did that on purpose.Interview
1. Describe a time when you have to work with difficult people 2. Describe yourself using a food. 3. Describe a time when you set challenging goals and see it through completionAnswer Question
See All 304 interviews
LVMH Awards & Accolades
- #1 Universum's Most Attractive Employer (Business Students in France), Universum, 2020
- #1 Universum's Most Attractive Employer (Business Students in France), Universum, 2019
Popular Careers with LVMH Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from LVMH Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about LVMH
Employees rate LVMH 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 43 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at LVMH to a friend. This is based on 43 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at LVMH as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at LVMH.
84% of employees think that LVMH has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.