I worked at Kobster.com full-time (More than a year)
- Alot to learn, small group so can learn about multiple roles.
- Decent Work Life Balance.
- Approachable Top Management.
- Not too many senior managers with experience.
- Office Facilities are mediocre.
Advice to Management
Bring in better pool of talent to improve the position of the company and remove the dead weights within.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.
I was contacted by a Hr Manager and had a phone interview. The interview had basic questions and then behavioral questions. Next day I was contacted for an in person interview with the Director and then an manager interview followed by Hr Round again for salary Negotiation.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –