Mission: Guidewire exists to deliver the software that property and casualty insurers need to adapt and prosper in a time of rapid industrial change - and to ensure every customer is successful.
I have been working at Guidewire full-time (More than a year)
- Very collaborative and friendly environment, everyone wants to help one another
- Product is mature, very little churn
- Serves a very real need in the world
- Highly admire CEO and rest of management, they seem to care a lot about us and the company. Not just our stock value.
- Fast growth has made more management layers
- Nothing else
Advice to Management
Continue to invest and us as much as you have and we'll continue what we've started!
I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire in May 2015.
I applied on web, but at the end, I needed a Linkedin contact, after that, I could get an interview. The first step, it was a call conference with HR, it was simple, talking about your tasks, your knowledge, your skills, etc... They asked you where you are ability to make a little test about your professional skills, we agreed a day, and that day I receive a email in my inbox with the test code and the instructions. If you pass the test code, the next step is a new call conference but this time with a Technical Department. Finally, if you pass this call conference the last step is a face-2-face meeting..
We're honored to be recognized as a top cloud company to work for.