- London, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- 32 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1946
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Architectural & Engineering Services
- Anonymous Employee in Hong KongAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewSome technical questions about engineering principles, need to revise and be well prepared. Interviewer is friendly and explained the job and career path very well, as well as setting the right expectations for the current level.Interview
Are you able to work long hours?Answer Question
See All 1,081 interviews
Arup Awards & Accolades
- Top Employers 2020, Greater Toronto's Top Employers (Canada, Americas Region), 2020
- 2020 Top 40 Interns Programs, AAGE (Australia, Australasia Region), 2020
Popular Careers with Arup Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Arup Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Arup
Employees rate Arup 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 2,987 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 89% of employees would recommend working at Arup to a friend. This is based on 2,987 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
68% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Arup as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Arup.
78% of employees think that Arup has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.