- Cupertino, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (AAPL)
- Founded in 1976
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
InterviewAround 2 months after I submitted my resume for Apple software engineer position, I got a call from the hiring manager. He asked me what was the good day for the interview. It took half day for meeting 5 people. It was long hour interview for me. Each interviewer spent ~ 30 minutes and asked ~ 4 questions. Each interviewer asked questions in the different areas.
See All 11,726 interviews
Apple Awards & Accolades
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2016
- Fortune 500, Fortune, 2015
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Large Companies, Glassdoor, 2014
- Employees' Choice -50 Best Places to work, Glassdoor, 2013
- Britain's Top 100 Graduate Employers, The Sunday Times (UK), 2012
Popular Careers with Apple Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Apple Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Apple
Employees rate Apple 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 132 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 79% of employees would recommend working at Apple to a friend. This is based on 132 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
64% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Apple as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Apple.
57% of employees think that Apple has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.