Compare Zillow vs Recruit Holdings BETASee how working at Zillow vs. Recruit Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. Recruit Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zillow.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Recruit Holdings.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long