Compare United Airlines vs NetJets BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. NetJets compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. NetJets. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- NetJets scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at NetJets.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Pilots" was the most mentioned Con at NetJets.
I have been working at United Airlines full-time
The Largest Airlines in the World Have Core 4 value Safety Efficient Care and Dependable good pay and can enjoy all routes and the more you work the more you get paid.
I believed United Policy with regards to unlimited flying hours is not fair to everyone, working must have a limit so the flying hours can be given to others not just few FA. It she’d be balance.
I have been working at NetJets full-time for more than 3 years
NetJets is an amazing company with amazing people! The executive leadership and culture are strong and caring. People come first at NetJets. The company has handled the COVID-19 Return to Work ... with excellence. Safety is first in all we do and it shows on how they prepared our campus, our planes and our employees.
There are no cons working here.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing.