Compare USHEALTH Advisors vs The Capital Group (MD) BETASee how working at USHEALTH Advisors vs. The Capital Group (MD) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at USHEALTH Advisors vs. The Capital Group (MD). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- USHEALTH Advisors scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- The Capital Group (MD) scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Helping other people" was the most mentioned Pro at USHEALTH Advisors.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at USHEALTH Advisors.
I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors for less than a year
Potential. Good products that make sense, saves families and business money and doesn't compromise coverage compared to every health insurance available.
There's so much to learn it can be overwhelming. It's commission. Not sure why Glass door wouldn't let me enter that. First 3 months work balance is not so good. One must catch up to speed.
I worked at The Capital Group (MD) full-time for more than 5 years
The work was challenging, rewarding and great clients from the advisors to the investors
Way to much unnecessary overtime, unreachable goals set, forced in and out of other departments, incredibly stressful micro management
Advice to Management
A multi trillion dollar, world wide company should not force so much overtime on their talented and hard working employees when you can simply hire more staff. I used to love my job but now I’ll... never go back to a corporate situation again so I suppose I should thank you