Compare Tripadvisor vs EF Education First BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. EF Education First compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. EF Education First. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- EF Education First scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EF Education First.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at EF Education First.
I have been working at EF Education First full-time for more than a year
People are always willing to drop things to help (even across time zones) and that type of spirit is contagious; it makes you want to go above and beyond. It's a super welcoming environment. The... people are quirky and fun—I have come to work and laughed every single day that I am here. things move quickly and if you have a good idea be ready to implement it tomorrow. You get to feel really good about the work that you do because our products are helping people connect and understand one another all around the world.
There seems to be a disparity between people who work for EF in an office and people who work for EF temporarily (whether as a teacher or as operations summer staff). I would love to see every EF... employee feel cared for and that they are part of the larger EF family to help grow retention in these areas.