Compare The Home Depot vs InterContinental Hotels Group BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. InterContinental Hotels Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. InterContinental Hotels Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- InterContinental Hotels Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at InterContinental Hotels Group.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at InterContinental Hotels Group.
I worked at The Home Depot
They had good benefits and stock purchase options even for part time workers, can be relaxed at certain times of the day. Very flexible with college student schedule.
Sometimes depending on sales volume especially during winter, hours can be cut down pretty low
I worked at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time
Good salary and good benefits
No any downside at work