Compare Sportradar vs Basefarm BETASee how working at Sportradar vs. Basefarm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sportradar vs. Basefarm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Basefarm scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at Sportradar.
- "Sports" was the most mentioned Con at Sportradar.
I have been working at Basefarm full-time for more than 5 years
* Endless possibilities to grow within the company. * Competitive salary * Fun at work, alot of initiatives for afterwork aswell. * Can work from home in almost any position within the company. *... Helpful team spirit.
- From some managers it can be hard to get budget to go to courses, workshops. - Silos between contries within the Basefarm Group. - A bit behind technology wise. - Bonuses for Management &... Sales. Nothing for the people doing the actual work for the customers.
Advice to Management
Spend more of the budget on current employees regarding traning & courses. Follow-up on things within the company aswell.