Compare Southwest Airlines vs Texas Instruments BETASee how working at Southwest Airlines vs. Texas Instruments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southwest Airlines vs. Texas Instruments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southwest Airlines scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Southwest Airlines.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Instruments.
- "Mandatory overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Southwest Airlines.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Instruments.
I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time
Provide great chance to work on different perspectives, good way to improve skillsets and challenging tasks
Busy schedule, lots of systems need to adopt, unclear upward moving career path especially working at remote offices