Compare SAP vs SEO Inc. BETASee how working at SAP vs. SEO Inc. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. SEO Inc.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I worked at SAP full-time for more than 8 years
Powerful and Innovative Products Empowers Employee Contributions through stocks ownership Visionary Global Leadership To Deliver The Best
Work Life Balance is not optimal for specific roles. Empathy for the customer and larger ecosystem could have been better. Over obsession on achievement of numbers for field sales. Too much silos... on market units doing their own work and agenda
Advice to Management
"China Acceleration Plan" tagline and slogan is really geared towards mainland China and neglecting Taiwan and Hong Kong. Small regions do matter in a globalized economy today. Do more to empower... the ecosystem and startups.
I worked at SEO Inc. full-time
- Numerous tools and platforms to use - Variety of different clients - Can learn some valuable SEO methods - Located in Carlsbad
- No direct deposit - Can't afford to keep employees employed - Won't get paid on actual pay day - Pay is pretty below standards - Healthcare is pretty bad even for a small company - No one on... their website for TEAM currently works there