Compare Recruit Holdings vs PeopleSearch BETASee how working at Recruit Holdings vs. PeopleSearch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Recruit Holdings vs. PeopleSearch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Recruit Holdings.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PeopleSearch.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PeopleSearch.
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long