Compare Recruit Holdings vs Ninja Van BETASee how working at Recruit Holdings vs. Ninja Van compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Recruit Holdings vs. Ninja Van. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ninja Van scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Recruit Holdings.
- "Lots to learn" was the most mentioned Pro at Ninja Van.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
- "No ot" was the most mentioned Con at Ninja Van.
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long