Compare PayPal vs Recruit Holdings BETASee how working at PayPal vs. Recruit Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PayPal vs. Recruit Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PayPal scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- PayPal had 182 more reviews than Recruit Holdings that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PayPal.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
I have been working at PayPal full-time for less than a year
Company benefit is above standard, cover family members with non-sharing individual quota. Small regional team side but work well among different units.
Job progression is limited. Not suitable if you look for career path development.
Advice to Management
Seek for clear career path development or progression evaluation matrix.
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long