Compare PIMCO vs The Capital Group (MD) BETASee how working at PIMCO vs. The Capital Group (MD) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PIMCO vs. The Capital Group (MD). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PIMCO scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Capital Group (MD) scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at PIMCO.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PIMCO.
I worked at The Capital Group (MD) full-time for more than 5 years
The work was challenging, rewarding and great clients from the advisors to the investors
Way to much unnecessary overtime, unreachable goals set, forced in and out of other departments, incredibly stressful micro management
Advice to Management
A multi trillion dollar, world wide company should not force so much overtime on their talented and hard working employees when you can simply hire more staff. I used to love my job but now I’ll... never go back to a corporate situation again so I suppose I should thank you