Compare Morgan McKinley vs Sage Recruiting BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. Sage Recruiting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. Sage Recruiting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sage Recruiting scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years
Qualified management that look after you, very good company reputation when speaking with clients and very strong preferred suppliers list.
Not enough industry research provided to consultants
Advice to Management
Open up an office in New York city to increase global connectivity within financial services and keep up the way you treat everyone. Hardly anyone was let go during COVID-19 crisis period with minor... salary cuts (predominately within senior management) and that's something to be very proud of.
I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year
- The clientele is good - Provides opportunity to build network in the industry - Uses top technology - Tech training for all employees - Targets are reasonable - Commission Structure
- The founder is unprofessional; choice of words, tone, actions/behaviour at workspace - Lack of trust on employees and micro management - Hostile environment - Management decisions made on a whim -... Constant change of decisions