Compare Moneris vs Match Marketing Group BETASee how working at Moneris vs. Match Marketing Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Moneris vs. Match Marketing Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Moneris scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Match Marketing Group scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Moneris.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Match Marketing Group.
- "No room" was the most mentioned Con at Moneris.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Match Marketing Group.
I have been working at Match Marketing Group part-time for more than a year
They gave great management and it's not a door to door sales role, like most places. You work on retail stores, receive base pay as well as a commission. Managers are great and training is... exceptional. If you required to work further then your area, you will be paid for mileage. It's not a difficult product to sell, as Nespresso machines sell themselves.
There are limited hours (weekends only)